Here we are again, another week gone by. I can't believe what a little sunshine can do for my sanity! It has been sunny here for a few days, and I think my outlook on life has totally changed. It is nice to have green trees, and grass and such...but the rain is just too much sometimes.
Let's see, what to tell about this week? Rob was invited to go to El Salvador again this year with a group from St. John's. I am sitting on the fence about it. I am glad for the experience he will have, but two weeks on my own doesn't make me glad at all!!
Tucker will turn 4 on Sunday. Where has my baby gone? I am serious when I say that this kid is going to need some big time therapy down the road! I can't help but mourn the loss of my baby every time he "grows up" at all! Poor kid.
K- so I am REALLY done with all the friggin holidays, teacher work days, early release days, and let's make up an excuse to get out of school days!! This school district takes more days off than what should be legal! If the kids could play outside it would be one thing, but since we live in the Longview annex of Nazi Germany.....it becomes impossible to keep them "stimulated" or whatever good mom's are supposed to be doing with their kids at home! They are just as sick of me as I am of them; TRUST!
My van is scheduled to be repaired (AGAIN) this next week. If anyone has any information as to the whereabouts of the f-ing moron who pulled a hit and run on us; I don't know, I may have a reward of some kind for you! It is silly to still be so mad about that. I know that it's not in anyway becoming of a Primary President....but SERIOUSLY! This is ridiculous.
Well there you have it, another one bites the dust. Take the long way home, and stop to count your blessings now and again. Amber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment