Saturday, March 21, 2009

So here we are at the end of our rope so to speak, we are finally packing our junk to move to the new house! Twelve years and lots and lots of moving has led us finally to our OWN HOME! YAY! Rob is taking down beds as we speak...don't ask...I just let him do his thing, and don't interfere! Life is better that way ;o) I think we will have keys in a couple of days, and then the real fun begins!
The house breaking of our new little puppy is fun stuff! Rob is super patient, as he always is ;o) The kids, who promised, and crossed their little cotton-pickin-hearts that they would help feed and train and walk the new puppy...have completely dropped the ball ALREADY! GGRRRR!! Why do we get suckered so easily by a cute mug?? I used to be a hard ass....okay, no I totally didn't! I have always been a push-over, and this is no exception. Lessons are not so swiftly learned by yours truely.
Anywho, I am trying like mad to get over this stupid flu bug that has terrorized me for over a week now. I can't believe how yucky I still feel. Kleenex and DayQuil have been there for me, though! I am still wondering when I will be released from my calling in this ward, since we are down to one more week on the map?? Who knows, but I'm outta here regardless ;o)
Dinner is calling..I mean the kids are calling ME to make dinner...so that's all for now. XOXO Amber

3 comments:

  1. Amber--- You are hularious! Sorry to hear about the cold. I understand the dinner thing...it creeps up on my faster that I like and usually I am scampering trying to come up with something to feed my family 30 minutes before dad gets home and the kids are screaming at me that they are starving. I hate dinner time and I hate clean up even more these days!
    We'll see you for sure at "Misty's BIG Day!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you to call me woman!!! I'm here to help!! :-) I have to work mon-thurs 9am to 4pm, but I have friday off and if you need me to, I'm sure I can scam out on work early. Josh was asking when we need to be there to help you guys move, so let us know...Josh will be disappointed if he can't return the favor! :-) xoxox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I hope the move goes smoothly. Your puppy is just darling, what kind is she? I love the name, it's cute. Give up now on the kids helping out with the dog. I bought into that one almost 4 years ago. Who was out poop scooping a few weeks ago? ME!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive