We took the kids to walk the grounds at the Portland Temple tonight. I would highly recommend it to anyone close enough to a temple. We had each one of them touch the wall outside and told them to close their eyes and remember how important the temple is to our family. I also told them to pay attention to the feeling they got when they touched the temple. It was an amazing evening, and so fun to remember what is most important in our lives, and I will not soon forget it! Here are some pictures we took. I have to admit that I was trying our the "flower" setting on my camera...I was pretty tickled with my little self! ;o)
Monday, June 1, 2009
FHE at the Portland Temple
We took the kids to walk the grounds at the Portland Temple tonight. I would highly recommend it to anyone close enough to a temple. We had each one of them touch the wall outside and told them to close their eyes and remember how important the temple is to our family. I also told them to pay attention to the feeling they got when they touched the temple. It was an amazing evening, and so fun to remember what is most important in our lives, and I will not soon forget it! Here are some pictures we took. I have to admit that I was trying our the "flower" setting on my camera...I was pretty tickled with my little self! ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a neat FHE. I'm sure the kids will remember it for a long time.
ReplyDeleteYour flower pictures turned out very pretty!
Great idea touching the temple. We have gone to the temple grounds and it always seems to be a chancing around event and Jared leaves frustrated. We'll have to try that one. GREAT pictures!
ReplyDelete