way too long since I've posted any news! I have become a total "farmtown" junkie on facebook!! I am a pretty fantastic little farmer though..if I do say so myself!!
We had a really fun 4th of July yesterday! The parade was sooo fun for the kids thanks to a friend of Rob's who let us drive his grass-covered volkswagon bug in the parade! I will definitely post pics of that one! Tucker came back from the parade, and told me "Mom we were famous! Everyone liked our car the best!" It was so cute. Also, we found a slug living in the grass along the back bumper, and Tuck said, "It really IS a slugbug!" sooo hysterical! Tylar was such a sport letting both brothers sit on her lap! The back seats have been removed to add water tanks to supply water to the pop up sprinkler on the top of the car, so all three kids and Daddy had to fit in the front. Good thing they became famous, or it would never have been worth it!
I really will post some pics tomorrow, but for now...I miss my sweetie, and he has a long work week ahead of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Farmtown? Is that something like the Mobsters game that Kelly is addicted to?!
ReplyDeleteI think so! I got caught by him last night! He was on playing mobsters, and I was playing farmtown! Silly little kids we are!!
ReplyDeleteYou could soooo help me out with my sweet LITTLE farm. I don't have you as a facebook friends...say what???!!!! Look me up.... Betsy Allen Pace. I'll be your friend. hehe
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll help you with your farm. I'm quite addicted to my super-poke pet. How funny are we?! Like I have anything better to do than be on facebook all day.. ; )
Hey girl! How do I not have you as a facebook friends??? Say what?! Look me up... Betsy Allen Pace. I'll totally be your friends, and help you with your farm. : ) My farm is very little and in the beginning stages. I'm quite the fan of my super-poke pet, named, Lucy. Like I have anything better to do than take care of a litte cyber frog. hehe
ReplyDeleteAmber, you're on Facebook? Add me as your friend (I tried to find you, too many "Amber"s). :)
ReplyDelete