Week number three, and I'm still here! Yay! Let's see, what have we been up to this week? Tucker had his birthday, we took the kids to the "Great Wolf Lodge" for a Tate/Tucker combo party. Poor Tate gets the shaft every year because his birthday is so blasted close to Christmas. I'm usually just polishing off the last of the Christmas candy...who wants cake?? Although, the after christmas clearance sales are a great place to get birthday gifts.
I have been feverishly looking for our "home". I have been out several days, and countless hours in the last two years searching for a house that we can both afford, and love!! I picked up the pace again this last week, since housing prices are good, and interest rates are even better! Rob and I have always had indecision issues, and this adventure is no exception! I get really frustrated when trying to decide what is best for our kids, where we really want to live, what ward would be best, how much we can afford.....and on and on and on......
Rob isn't much bothered by it, which tends to tick me off even more. So, needless to say, I've been a super grump this last week (or so)! I am trying to have faith that it will all work out, but the work still has to be done.
The primary calling is sucking the life out of me lately. It seems that things will never be settled there. I can't be the only one who is taking this seriously...CAN I???? I have GOT to get a new attitude, or all of this work will bring me no blessings! You can't get blessed when you're swearing on the inside...right!?!
I think that it's time for me to get away, and relax a little. I am needing some alone time, and some refilling of my "well". We shall see!
I guess this is the self-centered post that I will be leaving for today. Happy trails, and here's to new attitudes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love you! Please don't leave me here!!! LOL!!! Glad that you are blogging!
ReplyDelete