Today is the inspection and appraisal on our new home!! We are so excited, though a little apprehensive, to be purchasing a new home! It has been a long wait for our family. We all feel that the stars and planets have aligned just right for us this time! The house is new, no one has ever lived in it. The subdivision that it is in has not been finished yet, so at least for a while, we won't have neighbors to the left and behind us!! The home to the right has a "sale pending" sign too, so I guess we will have someone to keep us company. The house is 2500 square feet, and has 5 bedrooms! YAY! I am so glad we won't have to give up the extra room we've become acustom to.....I know, now we're snobs! The only thing that we aren't super excited about is that we won't be in our ward anymore! I have to say that I am a little relieved to be taking a break from callings though. Lightening just struck me in the head!
Aside from that news, not a whole lot is going on. Rob decided not to go to El Salvador, which was a huge relief for me. I think this is one of the only valentine's days we have spent together.
The kids are all doing well. Tate took one for the team, and was my first child to toss up his lunch at church!! Last week, he threw up in the garbage can at church! EEWWW!! I felt so bad for him, but of course, he was analyzing the color of his vomit instead of being mortified like me!
Tylar continues to be my "easy" child. I say that with every knowledge that my days are numbered with her approaching the pre teen scene! She has her annual echo, and heart eval. next week. I always melt down a little when the subject is forced on me again. Her eye exam is coming up too. We'll see how that all plays out. She wants to play soccer this year, but Rob doesn't think the Dr. will clear her for that. It's going to be hard as the boys start participating in sports. We have to find something for her, that can be just hers. She likes swimming, so maybe we can look into that. It's hard to find the opportunities here in Longview!!
Tucker had a "valentines" program last night. It was too cute! He likes to perform, so it was fun. His little class is so precious. We really lucked out finding this preschool, it has been a great place for both of the boys.
Rob came to ward choir practice with me last night! I don't think we've ever done that before. It was interesting, as are most experiences with the Ward choir!!
I am preparing last minute for the Primary Quarterly Activity. We are having it on Valentines Day, so it is easy to come up with activities. We shall see if it's just as easily executed!!
Tonight is the ward couples party....hopefully my valentine will show up! GGGRRRRR
K- I'm off to start my day, albeit a little bit late! Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What?! I am SOOOO going to beat you!!!
ReplyDelete