Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random birthday pics

It's only March, and ALL of the kids have had their
Birthdays! Tate turned "6" on January 3rd
Tucker turned "4" on January 11th
and, Tylar turned "11" on March 9th
Rob's birthday was snuck in there in February,
but I'm not telling how old he is!!
Here are some pictures of their birthdays....




The home made cake that was
requested by Mr. Man!


This is the "Smart Globe" I
swear this toy was invented for
Tate


Cute pic taken at Tylar's party


Here, he is telling us that
5+1=6, and "that's how old
I am"


I love this kid!


Tuck has become a HUGE fan of
legos! I love it, he can play quietly
for hours!! It's definately a first
for him.


Tucker had a "herbie cake"
I was so excited to find a
cake with a VW on it!


"I'm this many!"


"OOOHHH! It's so cute."


Tylar is so fun to buy presents for!
She is always so excited!


The mother load!


This is a picture of some of her
friends at her "friend" party....
NEVER AGAIN! Although, I am
sad that we never got a picture of
the whole group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive